The Burton Gig Snowboard Bag keeps your gear together and organized and makes travel easy. This bag holds one board with bindings attached, and has plenty of room for stuffing in extra layers, clothing, and spare gear. Durable fabric protects your gear from over-zealous luggage handlers, and a separate outer pocket keeps essentials close at hand. The padded shoulder strap makes it easy to carry, and there are even skate straps that let you secure it to your skateboard and transform it into a rolling snowboard bag.
- Holds one board with bindings attached (or multiple boards with no bindings)
- Durable 600D polyester fabric
- Fully padded to protect your gear
- Separate zippered outer pockets keeps essentials organized
- Skate conversion straps attach to skateboard to convert to rolling bag
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Burton Gig Snowboard Bag, True Black, 166:
This Burton bag is just as described on the site. I wanted something with a little more padding since I was traveling via plane with my board. It is thicker than other bags I have seen. I got the 156 size and my board is 150. Fits the board just right with room for my boots, pants, jacket, small backpack but not much else. I am okay with that though.