Burton Gig Bag
Safeguard your shred gear in the Burton Gig Bag. The Gig Snowboard Bag is heavy duty and stores multiple boards. Super cushy shoulder strap lets you carry the bag with ease or turn it into a wheelie bag with the skate conversion straps that let you attach your skateboard to turn the Gig into a rolling board bag.
- [12in x 9in] [31cm x 23cm]
- Weight: 156cm=7.05lbs [3.2kg]
- Super durable 600D Polyester Fabric
- Multiple Board Capacity
- Tuning Pocket keeps all your tools secure and easily accessible
- Removable, Double-Cush Shoulder Strap
- Skate Conversion Straps transform this bag into a wheelie bag (skateboard required)
- Fully Padded Board Protection
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Burton gig bag waterproof inside and/or out? Also is there enough padding/protection for air travel?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jackie on 3/5/2011 - 7:08 pm
"This bg is waterproof inside and out and has enough padding to kep your boards safe for air travel."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/7/2011 - 9:00 am
"Will the 156cm bag it fit a 155cm board or should I go for the 176cm bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by amunho on 9/21/2011 - 12:26 pm
"This bag will fit boards up 156cm for the 156 size so your board will fit perfectly!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/21/2011 - 2:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.