Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Burton Full Metal Shell Snowboard Jacket doesn’t just sound tough; it is tough. With a fully-taped blend of fabrics, reflective Heat Cycle lining, and removable wrist and waist gaiters, it’s ready to go as deep and cold as you need. Throw in the versatile shell design and Crossflow Venting and the Full Metal Jacket will serve you well in spring, too.
- Fabric Rating: 15Kmm Waterproof/10K Breathable zones and 10K Waterproof/10K Breathable zones
- Shell Material: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer nylon ripstop and nylon woven fabric
- Lining Material: Recycled ripstop taffeta lining with Heat Cycle technology
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fit: Mid fit is relaxed but not baggy
- Fully taped seams keep moisture out
- Heat Cycle lining technology reflects body heat back inside
- PitZips™ open to release excess heat
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide natural movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuff closures wrap snugly around wrists
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- Attached, adjustable head protection
- Water-resistant front zipper seals things up
- Chest utility pockets for on-board stashing
- Internal mesh dump pocket keeps things secure
- Internal zippered goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve for your goggles and music player
- Magic Stitch wrist gaiters keep out cold air and are removable one time
- Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps out snow and is removable one time
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket and pants to keep out snow