Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Frontier Insulated Snowboard Jacket gives you the confidence to explore new zones and terrain. That confidence starts with fully taped DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric. It’s bolstered by zoned-out Thinsulate™ and Sherpa fleece insulation that adds warmth and fights stink. Your confidence and anti-stink are sure to come in handy back at the lodge, when you’re wrapping your arm around a fur-trimmed damsel and telling tales of the day’s shred conquests.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer twill fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g body Thinsulate™ insulation and sherpa fleece
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomier and provides layering room without bulk
- Fully taped seams keep moisture out
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial-lined arm pits resist odor
- Attached, helmet-friendly hood adds head protection
- PitZips™ open to release excess heat
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide natural movement
- Pocket access hem cinch offers easy adjustment
- Adjustable cuff closures wrap snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- Dual chest pockets for storing gear
- Internal stash pocket and mesh dump pocket keep things secure
- Internal goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve for your goggles and music player
- Snap In/Snap Out removable Lycra® wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps out snow
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket and pants to keep out snow