Burton Freestyle Snowboard Boots (Men's)
Burtons Freestyle Snowboard Boot is time-tested performance in the park. Traditional lacing lets you gear up anyway want, and the soft flex rides comfortably day in and day out. Add in the articulation cuff for the best mobility on even the craziest tricks.
- Support: 3 on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Traditional lacing offers customized feel
- Flex Spine backstay provides smooth lateral flex
- Thinsulate insulation helps feet stay warm even when wet
- Integrated Liner lacing allows you to cinch the liner for better support
- Heat moldable liner adapts to your foot shape for the best fit
- EVA cushioning absorbs harsh impact
- Rubber Ice Spikes give you better sole traction
- Articulating cuff provides freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these step in boots? I need boots that go with bindings I bought."
1 Answers |
Question by Chesten on 12/12/2010 - 4:55 pm
"Yes. These are great boots and will most likely accommodate your bindings. Give us a call at 1-800-818-0946 if you want to talk to us about your exact needs, but these are typically great for any need."
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:33 am
"Do these boots work well with exile est bindings on a burton hero?"
1 Answers |
Question by Boardlover on 1/12/2011 - 1:38 am
"Yes. Although not neccessary, I like to get the same brand boots and bindings because I know they are going to have the most seamless fit. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 3:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.