Burton Freestyle Grom Snowboard Bindings (Kids')
Get your future shredder started off right with the Burton Freestyle Grom Snowboard Binding. Keeping it simple, this kidsâ€™ snowboard binding is ultra-lightweight, soft flexing, and features one easy strap. Oversized Smooth Glide Buckles make strapping in a piece of cake for little hands.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Bombproof Polycarbonate Baseplate delivers instant response
- Freestyle Grom Hi-Back is super soft and made for smaller, mittened hands to grab
- Onestrap with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tongue is simple for kids to use
- Oversized Smooth Glide Buckles are mitt-friendly and ratchet down effortlessly
- OTT Padding provides extra cushion on the Hi-Back to eliminate calf-bite
- Chopper and Chicklet Snowboard Sticker Pack included for personalizing their setup
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size boot is this binding good for.... He wears a boys size 2/3shoe"
1 Answers |
Question by Jennifer on 12/6/2011 - 4:22 pm
"It is recommended that you use Youth size 2 - 6 shoe size bindings."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2011 - 5:56 pm
"The XS size Burton Freestyle Grom binding is for what size boot? Would it fit a size 1? Also, the write-up says it features one easy strap but the image looks like there are two straps - which is correct?"
1 Answers |
Question by John on 1/11/2012 - 9:15 am
"This binding will be great if you are looking for a size 1, the xs will fit boot sizes 11 to 1. There are two straps on the binding one toe strap and a bigger one that will sit across the boot "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/11/2012 - 12:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.