Burton Freestyle Grom Snowboard Bindings (Kids')
Get your future shredder started off right with the Burton Freestyle Grom Snowboard Binding. Keeping it simple, this kidsâ€™ snowboard binding is ultra-lightweight, soft flexing, and features one easy strap. Oversized Smooth Glide Buckles make strapping in a piece of cake for little hands.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Bombproof Polycarbonate Baseplate delivers instant response
- Freestyle Grom Hi-Back is super soft and made for smaller, mittened hands to grab
- Onestrap with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tongue is simple for kids to use
- Oversized Smooth Glide Buckles are mitt-friendly and ratchet down effortlessly
- OTT Padding provides extra cushion on the Hi-Back to eliminate calf-bite
- Chopper and Chicklet Snowboard Sticker Pack included for personalizing their setup
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size boot is this binding good for.... He wears a boys size 2/3shoe"
1 Answers |
Question by Jennifer on 12/6/2011 - 4:22 pm
"It is recommended that you use Youth size 2 - 6 shoe size bindings."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2011 - 5:56 pm
"The XS size Burton Freestyle Grom binding is for what size boot? Would it fit a size 1? Also, the write-up says it features one easy strap but the image looks like there are two straps - which is correct?"
1 Answers |
Question by John on 1/11/2012 - 9:15 am
"This binding will be great if you are looking for a size 1, the xs will fit boot sizes 11 to 1. There are two straps on the binding one toe strap and a bigger one that will sit across the boot "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/11/2012 - 12:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.