Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Fray Insulated Snowboard Jacket for kids has some of the same tech you find in the adults' version. This coat has plenty of pockets for storing gear, warm insulation, and a classic plaid print. The Fray Jacket is also waterproof, so it will keep him dry in the snow. A powder skirt and adjustable cuffs keep deep snow out of his jacket. A helmet compatible hood makes things easy by allowing him to pull the hood right up over top of his helmet.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell twill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body / 80g sleeve Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, but not too baggy
- Aquapel DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Two chest pockets for extra storage
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached helmet-compatible hood to keep his head dry
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Inside pockets for electronics and goggles
- Pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Glove loops let him attach gloves to prevent loss
- Reflective trim for extra visibility
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow