Burton Fray Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
Mobility is made better in the Burton Fray Snowboard Jacket. Burton strategically positioned the insulation to both keep him warm and allow him to move freely. The result is a kids' coat that he'll love to wear, because it doesn't feel bulky. And since he'll love it so much, Burton did you a favor by making the sleeves extendable so that when he grows his jacket will still fit. The Burton Fray is also packed with all the features that make the difference for kids. That's good waterproofing, plenty of pockets for storage, and great style.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Fabric: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ twill fabric
- Liner Fabric: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body / 80g sleeve and hood Thermacoreâ„˘ insulation
- DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Room-to-Growâ„˘ cuffs extend to cover growth spurts
- Microfleece-lined hand pockets to keep fingers snug
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Glove loops prevent lost gloves and mittens
- Flash Pass Pocketâ„˘ conveniently displays lift tickets
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Goggle and media pockets for organizing gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is a XL boyÂ´s like a S size in men?"
1 Answers |
Question by santilo on 9/25/2012 - 12:26 pm
"no, it's a men's extra small. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/25/2012 - 2:10 pm
"Will this jacket keep my son warm in 0 degree tempatures?"
1 Answers |
Question by Joe S on 11/23/2012 - 11:06 am
"I would recommend the 686 Iconic Snowboard Jacket. It has more insulation and will be able to keep him warm in very cold weather. I recommend to use a very good thermal and mid-layer as well. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 4:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.