Burton Fly Inuslated Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Trippy Garden Print
The Burton Fly Insulated Snowboard Pant is designed to keep you warmer while you ride. If you find yourself sitting on frozen lifts or waiting at the top of the park you'll appreciate the extra insulation in the Fly Pant. If you're hiking or riding hard you can unzip the thigh vents for a blast of cold air. This women's pant is also 10K waterproof, so you'll stay dry even when you're waist-deep in fresh snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell Micro Twill fabric
- Lining Material: Smooth taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Sig fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- Mesh-lined thigh vents open to release excess heat
- DWR coating keeps water off the fabric surface
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Fleece-lined waist pockets
- Two cargo pockets on legs for extra storage
- Boot gaiter fits around boots to keep out snow
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for a custom fit
- Snap up Leg Lifts keep your pants out of the mud
- Ghetto slits open at the cuff to fit around your boots
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.