Stand out in the crowd with the Burton Fly Snowboard Pant for women, a waterproof snowboard pant with a stylish twist. Lightly insulated and featuring a loose fit, the Fly Pant provides comfort and warmth without appearing bulky. DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L Fabric, 10K waterproofing, fully taped seams, and expandable boot gaiters keep you dry inside and out.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ woven fabric
- Liner Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy without being baggy
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- NEW 3M Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Mesh-lined Inner Thigh Vents manage moisture and dump excess heat
- Fully Taped Seams provide a secure seal against the elements
- NEW Expandable Boot Gaiter creates a weather proof seal around your boots
- Pass Pocket/ Ticket O-Ring keeps your pass secured
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates a snow-proof seal
- Integrated Waist Adjustment ensures the perfect fit
- Reinforced hems are designed to take a beating
- Articulated Knees allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Fly and Waistband for added comfort
- Belt loops are there if you need them
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The pants are really nice with lots of pockets and details. I bought a medium and on the sizing chart it says will fit 27/28 waist. These pants are HUGE! I am 5'5'' 125lbs and even cinching them all the way with the velcro adjustments they were still falling off my waist and hips all the way down to the ground.
I just wore these pants for the first time this past weekend. All the pockets are great with either zipper or very secure Velcro closure. They are super warm and comfortable. Not once did I feel like they were restricting or too bulky. Plus they look awesome! Paired them with the Burton Jet Set jacket in Academy and received so many compliments!!