Burton Fly Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Academy Estate Plaid
Garnet Estate Plaid
Stand out in the crowd with the Burton Fly Snowboard Pant for women, a waterproof snowboard pant with a stylish twist. Lightly insulated and featuring a loose fit, the Fly Pant provides comfort and warmth without appearing bulky. DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L Fabric, 10K waterproofing, fully taped seams, and expandable boot gaiters keep you dry inside and out.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ woven fabric
- Liner Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy without being baggy
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- NEW 3M Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Mesh-lined Inner Thigh Vents manage moisture and dump excess heat
- Fully Taped Seams provide a secure seal against the elements
- NEW Expandable Boot Gaiter creates a weather proof seal around your boots
- Pass Pocket/ Ticket O-Ring keeps your pass secured
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates a snow-proof seal
- Integrated Waist Adjustment ensures the perfect fit
- Reinforced hems are designed to take a beating
- Articulated Knees allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Fly and Waistband for added comfort
- Belt loops are there if you need them
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What Burton coat do you put with this?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jayme on 10/7/2012 - 7:44 pm
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (2 customer reviews)