Burton Field Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
The Burton Field Snowboard Pant is a waterproof and breathable shell designed to go over top of your insulating layers. Whether you're kneeling in the park or sitting on an icy lift water won't get through the Field's top-level 20K waterproofing. You also get great versatility with a shell pant. Exceptional breathability and mesh-lined vents keep you dry and comfortable, and you can adjust the insulation level just by putting on different layers.
- 20K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Sig Fit offers mobility without bulk
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Soft microfleece seat and knees
- Big cargo pockets stow gear
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Crossflow vents dump heat when you're active
- Leg lifts keep your pants out of parking-lot mud
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into many Burton jackets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are regular base layer pants warm enough under these shell pants"
1 Answers |
Question by Ed on 10/21/2012 - 2:19 pm
"Absolutely! Especially if you will be snowboarding in them (which tends to heat up your core and thus less insulation is needed). If you are going to a very cold climate or if you get cold easily, you may want to look for an insulated pant."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2012 - 3:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.