Burton Feather V-Rocker Snowboard (Women's)
Style: FEATHER 12
The Burton Feather Snowboard for women is a favorite of beginner to intermediate riders who want a forgiving board with a soft flex that is fun and easy to ride. The Womenâ€™s Specific True Flex grants extra stability and edge control specifically customized for the ladies. The directional shape, EZ V Rocker and Cruise Control make progressing so much easier by allowing the board to float on various terrains without snagging easily and causing you to tumble.
- Flex: 2 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Shape: Directional
- Camber: EZ V-Rocker reverse camber
- Waist Width: 24.1cm (size 149)
- Women-specific design for enhanced performance
- Cruise Control grants more stability with a softer flex and smoother edge tune
- EZ V Rocker features a tapered shape that allows the board to coast with ease
- Directional Shape features a longer nose for increased float and control
- Twin Flex gives you a balanced ride whether rocking it regular or switch
- Womenâ€™s Specific True Flex offers stability, torsional softness, and enhanced edge control
- Super Fly II Core provides a strong yet lightweight board packed with pop
- Biax Fiberglass provides a soft and forgiving flex
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance and easy to repair
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would we be able to put the Burton Stiletto binding that is on sale for $69 on this 140 board, for a 5'1" , 105ish pound 13 year old?"
1 Answers |
Question by tski on 11/29/2011 - 1:49 pm
"The girls stiletto binding is only for a boot size from 2 - 6, if her boot size is larger then we recommend a medium woman's binding."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2011 - 2:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.