Burton Feather Snowboard (Women's)
The Burton Feather Snowboard is the top choice for beginner and intermediate riders looking to improve. The Feather is designed to be fun and easy to ride. The V-Rocker raises the tip and tail, making it easier to turn without catching edges. Cruise Control gives the board a soft flex so you can focus on making great turns instead of struggling to control the board. Burton gave the Feather an extruded base which is very easy to repair and maintain. That way if you accidentally snag a rock, it's no big deal.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 2 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop
- Camber: V-Rocker continuous reverse camber
- Waist Width: 23.2cm (size 140); 23.6cm (size 144); 23.8cm (size 149); 23.9cm (size 152); 24.5cm (size 155)
- The Channel offers unlimited stance options when paired with EST binding
- Women-specific True-Flex Design is engineered specially for the ladies
- Fly Core's tip-to-tail wood provides great feel, flex, and pop
- Cruise Control softer flex with a mellow edge tune is perfect for beginner riders
- Biax Fiberglass provides soft and forgiving flex
- Extruded Base is low maintenance and easy to repair
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!