Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Faction Insulated Snowboard Jacket will help you stay warm without making you too hot. If you're an aggressive rider, a park rider, or someone who likes extra versatility, the Faction Jacket is a solid choice. This jacket is also highly waterproof so you can ride in inclement weather without getting wet. The outside shell fabric is very durable so it won't get ruined in the trees, and there's multiple pockets so you can load up with gear before heading out.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate mapped insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached hood to keep your head warm
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Interior mesh pocket holds a bunch of gear