Burton Expedition 1/4-Zip Fleece Baselayer Top (Women's)
The Burton Expedition 1/4-Zip Fleece Baselayer Top is one of the warmest baselayers you can get. Because it's made from fleece, the Expedition Top provides a lot more warmth. This top is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin to prevent sweat from becoming a problem. Burton gave the Expedition Top a 1/4-zip collar so you can quickly vent excess heat if necessary. An extra-long length lets you tuck into your pants to completely seal out cold air.
- 360g DRYRIDE Ultrawick fleece fabric
- Extra warm for cold weather
- Breathable to prevent sweating
- 1/4-zip neck for quick venting and easy on/ off
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to get rid of moisture
- 360Â° stretch fabric makes it easy to move
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent odor buildup
- Long body lets you easily tuck it in
- Flat seams to prevent chafing
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"This shirt looks like it has a fairly relaxed fit. If I want to layer it over a regular weight tee shirt or turtle neck shirt should I go up a size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andrea on 12/30/2012 - 10:38 pm
"This is designed to be a base layer. It is moisture wicking and breathable to keep you warm and dry. Laying under it will cause this piece to loose some of its functionality. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 10:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.