Burton Exile Cargo Snowboard Pant (Boys')
The Burton Exile Insulated Snowboard Pant is more waterproof than most other kids' gear. If your child likes to get down in the snow or stay outside in blizzards, he'll appreciate that the Exile Pants are better equipped to keep him dry. There are two big cargo pockets that he can stuff with snacks and gear. A warm Thermacore insulation keeps him cozy in the cold.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell twill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, but not too baggy
- Aquapel DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Two big cargo thigh pockets hold a bunch of gear
- Velcro back pockets for extra storage
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Fleece-lined waistband feels soft against skin
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Ticket ring for attaching ski pass
- Ghetto slits open to fit around snowboard boots
- Leg Lifts keep cuffs up out of the mud
- Reflective trim for extra visibility
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of the medium pants & the difference between boys & girls fit"
1 Answers |
Question by Gramm on 8/26/2014 - 12:02 pm
"Medium is going to have an inseam of 26". The boys and girls fit is exactly the same."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/26/2014 - 4:35 pm
"My son wears a size 8 , but will turn 9 soon. Debating on the small or medium....help?! "
1 Answers |
Question by Michelle on 8/31/2014 - 10:17 pm
"The size medium sounds like a better fit. He'll be able to wear it longer!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/2/2014 - 4:17 pm
"My son is 13 and 5'4" Hes 105 pounds. Is Xlarge a good fit??? "
1 Answers |
Question by Kara on 11/14/2014 - 1:04 pm
"You would need to take a look at the sizing chart here. A Large is a 14/16 with a waist of 26-27". An XL is an 18 with a waist of 29"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2014 - 1:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.