Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
A fully protective insulated jacket, the Burton Encore Insulated Snowboard Jacket thrives in winter. The 10K/10K waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you dry from inside and out. The mapped Thinsulate™ insulation stokes the fire underneath while PitZips™ open up the windows if it gets too hot and smoky. An attached hood and powder skirt seal out any blustery weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer nylon fabric
- Lining Material: Quilted knit and taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body/40g sleeves & hood Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomier and provides layering room without bulk
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Aegis™ antimicrobial-lined arm pits resist odor buildup
- Lining wicks moisture and adds warmth
- Attached, helmet-friendly hood adds head protection
- PitZips™ open to release excess heat
- Zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide natural movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuff closures wrap snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- Internal Patch-On Pockets keep things secure
- Internal goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve for your goggles and music player
- Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps out snow and is removable one time
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket and pants to keep out snow