Burton Emerald Snowboard Boot (Women's)
The Burton Emerald Womenâ€™s Snowboard Boot is the supportive all-mountain boot that keeps you comfortably shredding all-day. Womenâ€™s True-Fit is designed to address the specific needs of women's feet. On cold days simply drop a foot warmer into the neoprene sleeve on the top of your foot and keep your feet nice and toasty. Speed Zone lacing makes it easy to dial in a custom, secure fit without having to actually tie your laces. The lightweight outsole has both a 270Â° airbag and EVA cushioning in the footbed to absorb vibrations and hard impacts. With the soft fur lining and calf-hugging qualities, the Burton Emerald womenâ€™s boot is over the top.
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Speed Lacing
- Womenâ€™s Specific True-Fit Design is engineered specially for the ladies
- Total Comfort gives a broken-in feel right out of the box
- SpeedZoneâ„˘ lacing lets you tighten the upper and lower zones independently
- Imprint 2 Liner is heat-moldable for a custom-fit
- Lock-Up Cuff holds laces around the forefoot for easy entry and exit
- Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf with soft fur lining
- Hot Pocket sleeve lets you drop in a toe warmer for extra warmth
- Lightweight outsole with 270 degree airbag creates amazing impact protection
- Power Spine Backstay gives you great edge-to-edge response
- Medium Flex 3D Molded Tongue provides support
- Level 1 Molded EVA footbed provides shock absorption
- Gusset keeps snow out and warmth in
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what year are these? 2013 or 2012?"
1 Answers |
Question by c on 12/2/2013 - 11:30 am
"These are from last season which was the 2012/2013 season!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2013 - 2:52 pm
"Are there any big differences between this emerald and the 2014 pair? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Katie on 9/2/2014 - 7:05 pm
"No, the styles stay relatively the same as far as features are concerned. Usually only the design is tweaked a bit for the new season!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2014 - 2:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.