Burton Emblem Snowboard Sock (Men's)
The Burton Emblem Snowboard Socks provide the maximum warmth for snowboarding. They're breathable and quick-drying to help keep your feet dry, and therefore warm. Cushioning throughout the sock pads your shins against your snowboard boots. The Emblem Socks are anti-microbial, which means they prevent odor buildup. Although we wouldn't recommend going a whole season, you can certainly squeeze a few extra days out of them without washing.
- 61% acrylic / 28% nylon / 9% polypropylene / 2% spandex knit
- Midweight warmth - the warmest for snowboarding
- Medium-density cushioning for comfort
- Elastic arch and ankle support keeps sock in place
- Flat toe seam to prevent chafing and pressure point
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Anti-microbial to prevent odor buildup
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.