Burton Elite Cargo Snowboard Pant (Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Leading the way in comfort and style, the Burton Elite Cargo Snowboard Pant for girls is a great choice when it comes to an insulated, waterproof cargo pant that wonâ€™t dare disappoint. DRYRIDE Technology and Thermacore insulation provide optimum warmth and weather protection. When charging hard, mesh-lined inner Thigh Vents let out unwanted heat keeping her comfortable and dry. The Room-To-Grow System allows the length of the pant to extend with a few quick snips of the red stitching in the liner.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric
- Lining: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thermacore insulation
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Taffeta Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture
- Mesh Lined Inner Thigh Vents dump excess heat when needed
- Room-To-Growâ„˘ System keeps up with growth spurts
- Cargo Pockets provide ample storage
- Velcro Closure Back Pockets keep your stuff secure
- NEW Expandable Boot Gaiter keeps the snow out
- Fleece-lined Handwarmer Pockets keep her hands toasty
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My daughter measures a 23 inch inseam and she is a skinny 8 1/2 year old weighing 60 lbs. She probably fits a medium but we havent started snow season yet. I am worried she will outgrown them too fast but saw you can cut the seam to extend. What size should we order? Large? Medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by Monica on 10/2/2011 - 10:41 am
"The inseam for the size Medium is 26" so I think that would be enough space to grow into. The size Large is 28". I would recommend the Medium."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2011 - 11:34 am
"I love the look of these Tie-Dye cargo pants. I am having a hard time deciding on the color of jacket to put with it? I am interested in the Prism System jacket...which color looks best with it? Also, I would like the underneath jacket to look nice as well just in case it is warm out."
1 Answers |
Question by Burlage on 10/10/2011 - 2:29 pm
"I would recommend the The North Face Athena Triclimate 3-in-1 Ski Jacket, the Obermeyer Emme Jacket, or the Burton Reflex Insulated Snowboard Jacket. For tops I would recommend the Spyder Bug DryWEBâ„˘ Thermal Turtleneck. Sorry for any confusion!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2011 - 3:46 pm
"Can you please tell me the waist measurement on the size XL or L? I looked at the size chart but it only tells height & weight for youths clothing. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by angdegennaro on 2/4/2012 - 2:39 am
"The size large fits 26-27" in waist and the XLarge fits 29"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/6/2012 - 4:28 pm
"I'm looking for a pink jacket that matches with this pant. Which one would you recommend? I also don't know which size I should buy. I'm 18 years old & in pants I'm usually 26/27, is large okay? Will it be too small?"
1 Answers |
Question by Soledad on 11/10/2012 - 8:49 pm
"The Burton Melody Snowboard Jacket should match. A large size pant should fit you as well. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2012 - 11:32 am
"I am Interested in the Burton Elite Cargo Snowboard Pants, and you said that the Medium has a 26" inseam, would the inseam extend to 28" when the Room-To-Grow is let out?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kristine on 1/5/2013 - 8:28 pm
"The Room-To-Grow feature adds another inch, so the inseam would then be 27". "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2013 - 10:19 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)