Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Leading the way in comfort and style, the Burton Elite Cargo Snowboard Pant for girls is a great choice when it comes to an insulated, waterproof cargo pant that won’t dare disappoint. DRYRIDE Technology and Thermacore insulation provide optimum warmth and weather protection. When charging hard, mesh-lined inner Thigh Vents let out unwanted heat keeping her comfortable and dry. The Room-To-Grow System allows the length of the pant to extend with a few quick snips of the red stitching in the liner.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric
- Lining: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thermacore insulation
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Taffeta Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture
- Mesh Lined Inner Thigh Vents dump excess heat when needed
- Room-To-Grow™ System keeps up with growth spurts
- Cargo Pockets provide ample storage
- Velcro Closure Back Pockets keep your stuff secure
- NEW Expandable Boot Gaiter keeps the snow out
- Fleece-lined Handwarmer Pockets keep her hands toasty
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I'm 5'2, 115lb so the XL pants give plenty of room to move even with my bulky knee pads. The waist is very easy to adjust to fit. I got the tie dye one and loved them! They match with most of my jackets and just look great!