Burton Document Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Ride comfortably all season in the Burton Document Snowboard Jacket. The lining is a silky taffeta, there's a mid-weight insulation, and temperature-controlling pit zips. The fit is loose and comfortable in classic snowboard style so you can hike, ride the pipe, and walk around campus with excellent mobility and comfort.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Mid-weight 40g Thermacore insulation
- Satin piping detail
- Relaxed fit offers classic snowboard style
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Silky Taffeta lining
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Glove loops keep your gloves easily attached
- Critically taped seams keep you dry without adding weight
- Contour hood keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.