Burton Document Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Ride comfortably all season in the Burton Document Snowboard Jacket. The lining is a silky taffeta, there's a mid-weight insulation, and temperature-controlling pit zips. The fit is loose and comfortable in classic snowboard style so you can hike, ride the pipe, and walk around campus with excellent mobility and comfort.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Mid-weight 40g Thermacore insulation
- Satin piping detail
- Relaxed fit offers classic snowboard style
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Silky Taffeta lining
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Glove loops keep your gloves easily attached
- Critically taped seams keep you dry without adding weight
- Contour hood keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.