Burton Diode Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Burton Diode Snowboard Binding is one of the lightest, high-performance snowboard bindings on the market today. With a Carbon Fiber Hi-Back and a Carbon Fiber Re:Flex Baseplate, the Diode offers warp-speed response and ridiculously high strength, while maintaining a feather-light feel. The baseplate is cored out which allows the for better board feel and flex. The Diode comes fully-loaded with a FullBED Cushioning System to provide a better, more smooth ride down the mountain.
- Flex: 8 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible (may require adapter plate)
- Carbon fiber / nylon composite Re:Flex baseplate enhances board feel and flex
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber Hi-Back provides immediate response
- React Strap is minimized for better wrap contact with boot
- Gettagrip Capstrap can be worn as either a toe strap or a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- Removable FullBED Cushioning System absorbs impact and dampens vibration
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.