Burton Diode Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Burton Diode Snowboard Binding is one of the lightest, high-performance snowboard bindings on the market today. With a Carbon Fiber Hi-Back and a Carbon Fiber Re:Flex Baseplate, the Diode offers warp-speed response and ridiculously high strength, while maintaining a feather-light feel. The baseplate is cored out which allows the for better board feel and flex. The Diode comes fully-loaded with a FullBED Cushioning System to provide a better, more smooth ride down the mountain.
- Flex: 8 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible (may require adapter plate)
- Carbon fiber / nylon composite Re:Flex baseplate enhances board feel and flex
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber Hi-Back provides immediate response
- React Strap is minimized for better wrap contact with boot
- Gettagrip Capstrap can be worn as either a toe strap or a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- Removable FullBED Cushioning System absorbs impact and dampens vibration
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.