Burton Diode Snowboard Binding (Men's)
Behold the Burton Diode Snowboard Binding, the lightest, high-performance snowboard binding on the market next to the Diode EST. Featuring a Carbon Fiber Hi-Back and a Carbon Fiber Re:Flex Baseplate, the Diode offers mind-reading response and ridiculous strength at a feather-light weight. Re:Flex technology reduces weight in the baseplate while allowing more board flex underfoot to give you better feel and control than conventional disc bindings. The Diode comes loaded with a Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning that dishes out full-coverage shock absorption and a smoother, more forgiving ride.
- Flex: 8 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible
- Carbon Fiber / Nylon Composite Re:Flex Baseplate enhances board feel and flex
- Ultra-Lightweight, Carbon Fiber Hi-Back unleashes immediate response
- React Strap features minimized construction with improved wrap for maximum response
- Gettagrip Capstrap is 3D curved, low-profile, and converts from a toe strap to a capstrap
- Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System provides maximum comfort
- Reduces waste by using re-ground materials in baseplate and hi-back
- Compatible with all mounting systems including 4x4, 3D, and The Channel
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is it going to fit my never summer T5 ?"
1 Answers |
Question by david on 9/22/2011 - 12:21 pm
"This binding will work with your Never Summer T5!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/22/2011 - 12:52 pm
"can you recommend me which bindings to buy ?"
1 Answers |
Question by david on 9/22/2011 - 1:32 pm
"This Burton Diode Snowboard Binding is a really great choice! If you're looking for high performance and comfort then you've already found your perfect match! I would also recommend the Burton Cartel Snowboard Binding."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/22/2011 - 2:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.