Burton Delirium Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Go crazy in the Burton Delirium Jacket. Lined with luxurious satin and filled with 100G Thermacore insulation, this womenâ€™s snowboard jacket definitely isnâ€™t lacking in function or style. The Deliriumâ€™s Sig Fit is feminine without being restrictive, and its tons of extra features pack serious performance inside.
- 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 100G Thermacoreâ„˘ Insulation (60G Sleeves) provides warmth without the bulk
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Fulltime Contour â„˘ Hood fits your head without blocking the view
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zipsâ„˘ wick away moisture and vent heat when needed
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Removable Waist Gaiter keeps the snow out and is there when you need it
- Link ZIP â„˘ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Pit Zipsâ„˘ let the heat out when needed
- Sound Pocket stores your iPod or mp3 player so you can rock your favorite tunes
- Flash Pass Pocket stores your ticket to ride
- Adjustable Cuff Closures provides the perfect seal around your gloves
- Goggle pocket for stashing your eyewear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I just wanted to see if the true black in this jacket is a solid black or if it has the pattern on it like the picture. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Lorianne Whitaker on 1/17/2011 - 6:40 pm
"The jacket looks just like the picture, true black doesn't mean that is solid black for this item."
Answer by pink snowflake (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2011 - 11:12 am
"How does this jacket fit? My size is "M" so if get "L" will it be big? "
1 Answers |
Question by Helen on 3/19/2012 - 6:42 am
"Burton does give some extra room inside for some layering so sizing up may not be a good idea. If you match up your measurements to the sizing chart provided to the right of the photo then you can get a perfect fit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2012 - 1:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.