Burton Deja Vu Snowboard (Women's)
Style: DEJA VU 12
No doubt about it, the Burton DÃ©jÃ Vu Snowboard is destined to be an all-mountain favorite for women. Featuring Women-specific True Flex, this board serves up a solid ride designed to meet womenâ€™s needs on the snow by offering stability, torsional softness, and enhanced edge control. Customize your ride with The Channel that allows you to tweak your stance down to the tiniest detail. Get rid of obnoxious board chatter on unruly terrain at high speeds with Smooth Ride technology, or sink your teeth into the ice with Frostbite Edges. Donâ€™t forget, the Burton DÃ©jÃ Vu is packed with a goodie bag of other tasty treats that will have you craving a repeat sesh for sure.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Shape: Twin-like
- Camber: Traditional Camber
- Waist Width: 24.3cm (size 151)
- The Channel provides endless stance options with any 2010-12 Burton binding
- Camber gives the board pop, liveliness and power through turns
- Twin-like Shape gives you the control of a directional shape with the versatility of a twin
- Directional Flex provides stability and control through various terrain
- Women-specific True Flex offers stability, torsional softness, and enhanced edge control
- Super Fly II Core provides a strong yet lightweight board packed with pop
- Dualzone EGD provides additional strength and consistent edge hold
- Triax Fiberglass provides flex and response for all mountain versatility
- Sintered Base absorbs more wax for a faster and better overall ride
- Smooth Ride absorbs vibrations from rough terrain
- Frostbite Edges give your board a wicked grip on ice and treacherous terrain
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
- Infinite Ride gives the board a consistent feel season after season
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, I would like to ask you if you can help me to pick a powder snowboard for me. IÂ´m riding in Whistler in Canada. IÂ´m 5Â´10Â´Â´ and I have 58kg. I looked on your web site and I found 3 boards from Burton: Feelgood Flying V Lip-stick Deja Vu Flying V Unfortunately I did not find which one is better because all of them are all-mountain. Please can you help me. I donÂ´t know how long it should be I tought about 154 but IÂ´m little bit worried that it would be to long. Thank you so much for your help and your answer Jara "
1 Answers |
Question by Jara on 9/18/2011 - 4:59 am
"The Burton DÃ©jÃ Vu Snowboard and the Burton Feelgood Flying V-Rocker Snowboard are both good choices. You should get a board around the size 147. The Burton Feelgood Flying V-Rocker Snowboard is going to have a lot more maneuverability. I would recommend the 149."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/20/2011 - 11:26 am
"Does this board have the Flying V design?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jen on 10/3/2012 - 4:06 pm
""No it doesn't. But this one does, Burton Deja Vu Flying V-Rocker Snowboard ""
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2012 - 4:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.