Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
For sub zero conditions, the Burton Deerfield Puffy Insulated Jacket is here to crank up the heat. Packed with 200G of top-of-the-line 3M Thinsulate Insulation, cold weather will have to find someone else to pick on. When working up a sweat, Pit Zips allow you to dump excess heat, and 3M X-Static Antimicrobial Underarm Insulation fights the funk and keeps your jacket feeling fresh and clean. The Deerfield Puffy Jacket’s sleeves are reversible and removable, so that you can change up your look or go without them altogether.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: 200g body / 100g Thinsulate™ and 40g X-STATIC® underarm insulation
- Fit: Team Fit is longer and bigger through the body
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- NEW Zonal 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation provides mega warmth
- 3M X-Static Antimicrobial Underarm Insulation delivers long-lasting freshness
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in through the stitching
- Fulltime Contour Hood provides weather protection without limiting visibility
- Multi-Pocket Storage keeps your stuff secure and organized
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket keeps your lenses clear when stashed away
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface guards against snow intrusions
- Removable / Reversible Contrast Sleeves allow you to change up your look
- Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free Collar won’t rub you the wrong way