Burton Dante Jacket (Women's)
Burton's Dante Snowboard Jacket attracts attention with brand-new, incredible style. The woven black jacquard is a one-of-a-kind look backed up by superior waterproofing and a cozy microfleece/ satin lining. The Sig fit is tapered to flatter female shapes without restricting your movements.
- 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Mid-weight 40g Thermacore insulation
- Sig Fit offers mobility without bulk
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Satin and microfleece lining
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Glove loops keep your gloves easily attached
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Contour hood with removable faux fur trim keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have wrist gaitors?"
3 Answers |
Question by Lizzy on 11/21/2010 - 10:52 pm
"Lizzy, This jacket does not have wrist gaitors, although it has other cool features as: 2 front pockets, 1 external ID pocket, 1 internal goggle pocket, 1 internal audio w / headphone cable port, powder skirt, underarm zips, powder skirt that connects with the pants and a removable hood."
Answer by G-race (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2010 - 1:00 pm
"Actually, I have this jacket and it DOES have wrist gaitors :)"
Answer by Pam on 9/14/2011 - 6:57 am
"You are correct! This jacket does have wrist gaitors as well as thumb holes!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/14/2011 - 11:55 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.