Burton Custom X Snowboard (Freestyle)
Style: CUSTOM X 10
For those of us who are loyal to our wood cores Burton made the Custom X Snowboard. The Dragonflyâ„˘ core has the lively snap that we love with the incredible light weight we didn't know we could have. The X uses the same Carbon fiberglass technology that's used on the mega-light Vapor, and the base uses blended wax temps to be numbingly fast in any snow condition. The board gods give us another blessing in the form of Lightning Bolt fiberglass fingers that radiate energy directly from the Channel to the edges for a transition that is insanely fast.
- Stats: (size 160)
- Waist Width: 25cm
- Stance: 25 Setback
- Shape: Directional
- Flex rating: 7 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- The Channel offers limitless stance options with any 2010 Burton binding or old EST binding
- Sintered N20 WFO Vision base uses blended wax temps to stay incredibly slick and boasts vivid graphics
- Carbon Vaporskin shaves weight and maximizes energy by adding carbon and removing glass
- Dragonflyâ„˘ core features 500 independent laminations for the lightest most responsive feel ever
- New Lightning Bolts quickly transfer energy movements from your feet to the edges
- Carbon I-Beam in the laminate provides torsional snap
- MultiZone EGD positions wood under the bindings perpendicular to grain for incredible energy transfer
- Stainless steel edges resist rust
- Twin flex is symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride
- Pressure Distribution edges give you hold in ice or hardpack without adverse effects in soft snow
- Pro-Tipâ„˘ tapers the tip and tail to reduce swing weight
- Infinite Ride tech breaks the board in ahead of time, so it feels perfect from day one
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.