Burton Custom X Snowboard (Men's)
The Burton Custom X Snowboard is built for riding fast. Its traditional camber gives you grip on your edges, and carbon stringers provide fast response so you can get from edge to edge quicker. The DragonFly Core is super lightweight, giving you that agile feeling. Frostbite edges grab onto hardpack, so you won't slide out when you're looking for a perfect carve. As one of Burton's most aggressive boards, the Custom X requires the speed and durability that only a WFO Sintered Base can provide.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop
- Camber: Traditional Camber
- Waist Width:
- The Channel unlimited stance options when paired with EST bindings
- Camber profile for unmatched pop and edge hold
- Dragon Fly Core is ultra lightweight and strong
- Multizone EGD adds ultimate strength and edge hold
- 45Â° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage stringers add aggressive edge-to-edge response
- Sintered WFO Base is ultra durable and wicked fast
- Squeezebox thicker tip and tail for added snap and higher ollies
- Stainless Steel Frostbite Edges for grip on ice and hardpack that won't rust
- Pro-Tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in to provide a consistent feel every season
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What bindings should I buy with the Mens Burton Custom X board?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kim on 3/19/2014 - 4:38 pm
"You can use any binding provided it comes with the proper discs, but this is a channel board so an EST binding is made specifically to go with this board. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2014 - 3:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.