Burton Custom V-Rocker Snowboard (Freestyle)
Style: CSTM ROCKER 10
When innovation demands change, Burton listens. We're playing a whole new game with the Custom V-Rocker Freestyle Snowboard. The reverse-camber shape puts energy and edge control under your feet so you can stay centered and balanced with a soft flex for unbelievable maneuverability. Disengaging tip and tail contact gives you catch-less freedom while you crank faster turns, try new tricks, and ride harder than before. This V-Rocker version of the old master is probably the most exciting new ride since the Custom itself.
- Stats: (size 159)
- Waist Width: 25.5cm
- Stance: 10 Setback
- Shape: Directional
- Mid-wide measurements add stability to your ride
- Flex rating: 4 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- NEW V-Rocker shape is reverse-cambered for effortless control from the center of the board
- The Channel offers limitless stance options with any 2010 Burton binding or old EST binding
- New Sintered N20 WFO Vision base uses blended wax temps to stay incredibly slick and boasts vivid graphics
- New Lightning Bolt quickly transfer energy movements from your feet to the edges
- Super Fly IIâ„¢ core systematically blends stronger and softer woods for the best board feel
- Carbon I-Beam in the laminate provides torsional snap
- Durable 10:45 sidewalls absorb impacts
- Pressure Distribution edges give you hold in ice or hardpack without adverse effects in soft snow
- Twin flex is symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride
- DualZone EGD positions wood near heel and toe edge perpendicular to grain for increased hold and strength
- Pro-Tipâ„¢ tapers the tip and tail to reduce swing weight
- Infinite Ride tech breaks the board in ahead of time, so it feels perfect from day one
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.