Burton Custom Snowboard
Style: CSTM 11
Riders everywhere canâ€™t get enough of the Custom. A directional board that favors all things freestyle, the Burton Custom Snowboard provides a responsive and lively ride with its traditional camber design and Super Fly Core. Frostbite Edges and a Grip and Rip Tune keep you in control as you carve through the gnarliest of conditions. Loaded with pop thanks to the Carbon I-Beam, the menâ€™s Custom kills it in the park with its explosive response, light swing weight, and beefy sidewalls.
- Shape: Directional
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex: Twin for even feel in both directions
- Flex Rating: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Traditional
- Camber has more edge contact on snow and gives the board pop and liveliness
- The Channel provides endless stance options with any 2010-11 Burton binding
- Super Fly Core with Negative Profile blends soft and hard woods for optimum snap and response
- Dualzone EGD grant exceptional edge hold and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides flex and response for all mountain versatility
- New Lightning Bolts High Voltage transfers energy for unsurpassed power and response
- Carbon I-Beam is super lightweight while maximizing pop and snap
- Sintered WFO Base is low-maintenance and ridiculously fast
- Frostbite Edges give you a strong hold on treacherous terrain
- 10:45 Sidewalls are ultra-beefy to withstand repeated impacts
- Grip and Rip Tune provide an edge through all conditions
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
- Infinite Ride gives the board a consistent feel season after season
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.