Burton Custom ICS Wide Snowboard (Freestyle)
Style: CUSTOM ICS WIDE 10
The snowboard standard just got faster. This year the Burton Custom Wide Snowboard brings back the most proven freestyle technology with a width made for bigger feet, and a few upgrades you'll love. The core is a blend of different types of wood for stiffness and response with an overall lightweight feel. The speed is amped up with a new base that combines high and low-temp reactive waxes for the slickest ride in all conditions, and NEW Lightning Bolts transfer energy directly from the channel to the edges of the board. That split-second response adds an agility factor never before seen.
- Stats: (size 157 W)
- Waist Width: 25.8cm
- Stance: 10 Setback
- Shape: Directional
- Wider waist width for bigger feet
- Flex rating: 5 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- The Channel offers limitless stance options with any 2010 Burton binding or old EST binding
- New Sintered N20 WFO Vision base uses blended wax temps to stay incredibly slick and boasts vivid graphics
- New Lightning Bolt quickly transfer energy movements from your feet to the edges
- Super Fly IIâ„¢ core systematically blends stronger and softer woods for the best board feel
- Carbon I-Beam in the laminate provides torsional snap
- Durable 10:45 sidewalls absorb impacts
- Twin flex is symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride
- DualZone EGD positions wood near heel and toe edge perpendicular to grain for increased hold and strength
- Pro-Tipâ„¢ tapers the tip and tail to reduce swing weight
- Infinite Ride tech breaks the board in ahead of time, so it feels perfect from day one
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.