Burton Custom Flying V-Rocker Wide Snowboard (Men's)
If you want one board for the whole mountain (and you want it to fit your feet), you want the Burton Custom Flying V-Rocker Wide Snowboard. This board is wide enough for size 11+ feet, so your toes won't hang over the edges. Flying V Rocker is what makes this board so versatile. It keeps you floating above the powder, gives you plenty of grip on the hardpack, and provides catch-free fun in the park. The Squeezebox core is thinner between the bindings, increasing your ability to flex and control the board. For riding fast, Burton added 15Â° Carbon Highlights. They increase the torsional stiffness without adding a ton of weight.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop
- Camber: Flying V Rocker/Camber combo
- Waist Width:
- Wide version for riders with boot sizes 11+
- The Channel offers unlimited stance options when paired with EST binding
- Flying V-Rocker/camber combo handles well in all conditions
- Super Fly II Core is strong, lightweight, and poppy
- Dualzone EGD provides added strength and edge hold
- 45Â° Carbon Highlights add aggressive edge-to-edge response
- Sintered WFO Base is fast and durable
- Squeezebox thicker tip and tail for added snap and higher ollies
- Frostbite Edges grip on ice and hardpack
- Pro-Tip tapered tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Im 5'10'', weigh 157 and am 15 years old. What size of this board should I get? I am 99.99% sure that I am going to grow more and don't know if i should go with the 162w, 160 or even the 158w. I also want to be able to use this board for years to come. I also have size 12 feet so I don't know wether or not to get a wide board."
1 Answers |
Question by Owen on 2/7/2014 - 3:20 pm
"First off, you most definitely need a wide board. Usually anyone who is a 12+ needs a wide and I think are probably right about growing. As far as size I would recommend the 158 for your current height and weight. Once you hit 6'2 and 180 lbs then I'd recommend the 162. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2014 - 3:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.