Burton Custom Flying V Twin Snowboard (Men's)
Burton's Custom Flying V Twin Snowboard gives park riders more power on the toe side. This board has a specific toe and heel side, and Burton designed the core differently for each. The flex is softened, and the profile is a blend of camber and rocker, Because of the side-specific design, the V Twin rides just as nicely switch as it does regular.
- Flex Rating: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff)) sccale
- Design: All-Mountain/ Freestyle
- Camber: Flying V rocker/ camber blend
- Shape: Twin
- Waist Width: 24.8cm (size 154); 24.9cm (size 156)
- Part of Burton Restricted collection
- Rocker between feet and at ends for float and catch-free turning
- Camber outside the bindings for stability and pop
- Off-Axis technology for more control on toe side
- The Channel mount system for unlimited stance options
- Super Fly II Core blends strong and light woods for optimized feel
- 60âªš Carbon Hi Voltage strands for lightning-quick response
- Pro Tip tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight
- Infinite Ride technology for a broken-in feel from day 1
- Sintered WFO base is fast and durable
- Carbon I-Bean backbone increases pop and longitudinal stiffness
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.