Burton Custom Flying V-Rocker Snowboard (Men's)
Style: CSTM FLYV 13
The Custom Flying V-Rocker Snowboard is the legendary all-mountain snowboard back for another season. With a camber/rocker profile this board can handle all sorts of riding conditions with ease. Rocker in the tip and tail gives you float in powder and playful, catch-free riding in the park. Camber underfoot provides substantial pop and a stable edge hold when youâ€™re throwing down on the groomers. When used with an EST binding, The Channel allows for micro-adjustability of binding angles and stance widths so you get the perfect custom setup. The Squeezebox feature uses a thicker core in the tip and tail for a more stable ride and a thinner core between the bindings to increase flex.
- Design: All-Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop
- Camber: Flying V Rocker/Camber combo
- Waist Width: 25.2cm (size 154), 25.3cm (size 156), 25.4cm (size 158), 25.5cm (size 160)
- The Channel offers unlimited stance options when paired with EST binding
- Twin flex feels the same whether ridden regular or switch
- Flying V-Rocker/camber combo handles well in all conditions
- Directional Shape setback stance for all-mountain riding
- Super Fly II Core is strong, lightweight, and poppy
- Dualzone EGD provides added strength and edge hold
- Triax Fiberglass for lively flex and quick response
- Lightning Bolts transfer energy for power and response
- Carbon I-Beam maximizes pop and snap
- Sintered WFO Base is fast and durable
- 10:45 Sidewalls absorb impact
- Squeezebox thicker tip and tail for added snap and higher ollies
- Frostbite Edges grip on ice and hardpack
- Pro-Tip tapered tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there any specific binding that you would recommend for a boot size 7-8 for this board? Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Kimochero on 10/5/2012 - 3:35 pm
"if i have a 10.5 boot will this board be ok or should go i go for the wide one"
1 Answers |
Question by erik on 11/25/2012 - 9:27 pm
"You are right on the borderline. You could get away with the regular version, but you might get a bit of drag. For someone who's right on the line, I suggest measuring the bottom of your boot and comparing it to the waist width of the board. (Also account for how angled you like your stance to be). This will give you the closest estimation to how much toe drag you'll be looking at. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2012 - 3:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.