Burton Cruizer Insulated Snowboard Pants (Women's)
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Ride in insulated comfort with Burton Cruizer insulated pants. Satin lining makes these pants extra comfortable, and the removable charm chain adds a fun touch.
- 10,000 mm waterproof, 10,000 gm breathable fabric.
- 60 g Thermacore® insulation throughout.
- Fully taped seams for maximum moisture protection.
- Original fit.
- Satin lining feels silky next to your skin.
- Removable charm chain adds versatile style.
- Snow gaiters keep snow out.
- Internal waist adjustment lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Microfleece-lined waistband and handwarmer pockets.
- New Leg Lifts® protect pants from the parking lot.
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do they have thigh vents?"
1 Answers |
Question by jy on 9/27/2010 - 1:02 pm
"Yes, they do have thigh vents."
Answer by shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/29/2010 - 9:59 am
"Is this a SIG fit? I am somewhere ranging between size 12 and 14 (US size), have tried Burton slim fit in L size which is too tight, and SIG fit in L size which is just right for me."
1 Answers |
Question by RT on 1/27/2012 - 11:53 am
"Burton labels these pants as a traditional fit. They renamed kind of style their SIG fit so these would work perfectly for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 1:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.