Burton Cruizer Insulated Snowboard Pants (Women's)
Ride in insulated comfort with Burton Cruizer insulated pants. Satin lining makes these pants extra comfortable, and the removable charm chain adds a fun touch.
- 10,000 mm waterproof, 10,000 gm breathable fabric.
- 60 g Thermacore® insulation throughout.
- Fully taped seams for maximum moisture protection.
- Original fit.
- Satin lining feels silky next to your skin.
- Removable charm chain adds versatile style.
- Snow gaiters keep snow out.
- Internal waist adjustment lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Microfleece-lined waistband and handwarmer pockets.
- New Leg Lifts® protect pants from the parking lot.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do they have thigh vents?"
1 Answers |
Question by jy on 9/27/2010 - 1:02 pm
"Yes, they do have thigh vents."
Answer by shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/29/2010 - 9:59 am
"Is this a SIG fit? I am somewhere ranging between size 12 and 14 (US size), have tried Burton slim fit in L size which is too tight, and SIG fit in L size which is just right for me."
1 Answers |
Question by RT on 1/27/2012 - 11:53 am
"Burton labels these pants as a traditional fit. They renamed kind of style their SIG fit so these would work perfectly for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 1:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.