Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Snacks, music, goggles, keys, pocket tool, wallet... snowboarding requires a lot of storage. The Burton Covert Insulated Snowboard Jacket’s entire front side is covered in pockets to carry all these items and more. It also has an internal mesh dump pocket, media pocket, and goggle pocket. Beyond pockets, the Covert Jacket does everything a snowboard jacket should do, protecting with 10K waterproof fabric, warming with strategic Thinsulate insulation and cooling with Pit Zips.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-Layer DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped with embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body and sleeve/40g hood Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit
- Length: Center back measures 35"
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Attached Contour hood for weather protection
- Pit Zip™ underarm vents for on-demand cooling
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector keeps snow from coming up inside
- Magic Stitch powder skirt is permanently removable if you don't want it
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket for storage
- Goggle pocket provides a secure spot for eyewear
- Internal mesh dump pocket secures essentials
- Interior media pocket with headphone port
- Adjustable cuff closures keep out snow
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets include bottom hem adjuster inside
- Removable, fold over goggle hanky for clearing goggle lenses
- Pass pocket provides convenient pass carry
- Glove loops secure gloves to jacket
- Pocket key clip secures your keys
- Sig Fit is relaxed, but not overly baggy