Burton Concord Boa Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Forget tying and re-tying the laces on your snowboard boots to keep them tight. The Burton Concord Boa Snowboard Boots are easy to cinch snug, and they stay that way all day. All you have to do is turn the dial. B3 gel and an EVA footbed helps absorb impact, and a Rad Pad cushion over the top of your instep helps prevent painful pressure. Even though the flex on the Concord Boa Boot is mid-range, it still provides great response. Jumper Cables run down the sides to transfer energy to the bindings without affecting the boot's flex.
- Flex: Medium
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Boa Speed Lacing
- Sleeping Bag thermal reflective technology helps hold in body heat
- Boa lacing system makes cinching boots easy - just turn the dial
- Boa Coiler takes up slack in laces as you unwind them
- Inner Lace Lock liner lacing offers easy-to-use, one-hand adjustability
- B3 Gel absorbs harsh impact in high-contact areas
- Rad Pad cushions the top of your instep
- EVA footbed and support shank cushion and support the feet
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment reduces odor buildup
- Heat moldable liners conform to the specific shape of your foot
- EST midsole lowers center of gravity for better control over board
- DynoLITE sole is designed to absorb repeated impacts and is lighter than normal soles
- Rubber GripLITE backstay grabs onto the binding hi-back for better control
- Wishbone upper cuff has Jumper Cables that improve response without stiffening boot
- Snow proof gusset keeps snow from seeping in at tongue
- 1:1 lasting means both half sizes and full sizes get their own lasts for better fit
- Shrinkage technology reduces overall footprint for lighter, more low-profile package
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do stiffer flex boots help save your legs in deep powder?"
1 Answers |
Question by texasfly on 11/28/2014 - 5:44 pm
"Stiffer boots are for more advanced riders. If you aren't experienced enough to use them then they will tire you out pretty quickly."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2014 - 6:39 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.