Burton CO2 Snowboard Bindings
The Burton CO2 snowboard bindings feature Real Mesh hi-backs. The hi-backs are able to conform precisely to your boots to create an incredible fit. The CO2s are sick freestyle bindings. Two-piece baseplates increase both lateral flex and edge-to-edge responsiveness. Ultra Capstraps and Ultrastrap Air straps are so comfy, so tight, and so light that youll never want to step out of the CO2. Super light under-baseplate damping material absorbs vibrations to give you even more edge control.
- Response: 8
- Dual component 50:50 baseplates
- Carbon fiber and nylon composite spar, short-glass nylon lower
- Canted Living Hinge Real Mesh Hi-Backs
- Gapless baseplate padding
- B3 gel heel cushioning
- Hi-Back rotation
- FLAD forward lean adjuster
- Ultra Capstraps and Ultrastraps
- Dual Component Smooth Glide buckles
- Gas Pedals
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.