Burton Clash Wide Snowboard (Men's)
If you have bigger feet, you need a wide board in order to progress. The Burton Clash Wide Snowboard is fun and easy to ride, and it will keep your toes from hanging over the edges and causing faceplants. The flex is forgiving and V-rocker makes it easy to steer the board with precision. When your skills improve you'll appreciate the strength, response, and pop you get from the Fly wood core. The extruded base is easy to fix, so if you accidentally snag a rock it's no big deal.
- Design: Freestyle
- Flex: 2 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop
- Camber: V-Rocker reverse-camber
- Waist Width:
- Wide version for riders with boot sizes 11+
- The Channel offers unlimited stance options when paired with EST binding
- Fly Core tip-to-tail wood core provides great feel, flex, and pop
- Biax Fiberglass provides a soft and forgiving flex
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance, and easy to repair
- Cruise Control softer flex and mellow edge tune for forgiving feel
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am curious what bindings to purchase for this board. This is going to be a present for my little brother who, by Christmas time, will be 6ft, 140. Also we are assuming he will be a size 13 shoe, or close. Is this a good board for him? What bindings and boots should we purchase? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by April on 9/2/2014 - 6:23 pm
"This board would be a good choice as far as size is concerned. He will need a wide board for this foot size. Any of the EST bindings would be a good choice. This is a channel board so it works best with EST. I would recommend taking a look specifically at the Burton Mission EST Snowboard Binding. As far as boots, I would recommend the Burton Moto Snowboard Boot!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2014 - 2:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.