Burton Citizen Snowboard Binding (Women's)
Keeping it classy while saving you some dough, the Burton Citizen Snowboard Bindings features a soft flexing, womenâ€™s specific design that dishes out a responsive, yet cushy ride. The new, super-soft LushStrap wraps your foot in luxurious comfort while providing maximum support and hold, and the extra cushy OTT Hi-Back Padding makes calf bite a thing of the past. Strap in easily with smooth-glide buckles, and choose your hold with the Adaptastrap toe strap that allows you to wear it on top of your foot or in front of your toes as a capstrap.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible
- Women-specific True-Fit Design provides an ergonomic fit for the ladies
- Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Baseplate delivers immediate response
- Adjustable Gas Pedal improves toe edge response and cuts down on toe drag
- Single-Component Hi-Back is super light and soft flexing yet highly responsive
- OTT Padding provides extra cushion on the Hi-Back to eliminate calf-bite
- Lushstrap is 3D curved and features EVA padding for exceptional comfort and fit
- Adaptastrap can be worn over-the-toe or as a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- EVA Baseplate Cushioning provides shock absorption
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these bindings compatible with a 2011 channel board? "
1 Answers |
Question by Lauren Moser on 4/7/2012 - 11:26 am
"EST bindings work the best with channel boards, however, these will work as well. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/9/2012 - 10:13 am
"Just wondering what size medium would fit? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ruby on 10/30/2012 - 12:56 am
"A medium Burton women's binding fits a boot size 6 to 8."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2012 - 10:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.