Burton Citizen Snowboard Binding (Women's)
Keeping it classy while saving you some dough, the Burton Citizen Snowboard Bindings features a soft flexing, womenâ€™s specific design that dishes out a responsive, yet cushy ride. The new, super-soft LushStrap wraps your foot in luxurious comfort while providing maximum support and hold, and the extra cushy OTT Hi-Back Padding makes calf bite a thing of the past. Strap in easily with smooth-glide buckles, and choose your hold with the Adaptastrap toe strap that allows you to wear it on top of your foot or in front of your toes as a capstrap.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible
- Women-specific True-Fit Design provides an ergonomic fit for the ladies
- Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Baseplate delivers immediate response
- Adjustable Gas Pedal improves toe edge response and cuts down on toe drag
- Single-Component Hi-Back is super light and soft flexing yet highly responsive
- OTT Padding provides extra cushion on the Hi-Back to eliminate calf-bite
- Lushstrap is 3D curved and features EVA padding for exceptional comfort and fit
- Adaptastrap can be worn over-the-toe or as a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- EVA Baseplate Cushioning provides shock absorption
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these bindings compatible with a 2011 channel board? "
1 Answers |
Question by Lauren Moser on 4/7/2012 - 11:26 am
"EST bindings work the best with channel boards, however, these will work as well. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/9/2012 - 10:13 am
"Just wondering what size medium would fit? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ruby on 10/30/2012 - 12:56 am
"A medium Burton women's binding fits a boot size 6 to 8."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2012 - 10:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.