Burton Citizen Snowboard Binding (Women's)
Designed with ladies in mind, the Burton Citizen Snowboard Bindings feature a women-specific fit from top to bottom and side to side. The soft flexing, lightweight hi-back and the super cushy Primostrap on these womenâ€™s bindings offer comfort and mobility with maximum support and hold. Strap in easily with smooth glide buckles and choose your hold with the Adaptastrap toe strap that allows you to wear it on top of your foot or in front of your toes as a capstrap.
- Womenâ€™s Specific True-Fit Design provides an ergonomic fit for the ladies
- Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Baseplate delivers immediate response
- Gas Pedal improves toe edge response and cuts down on toe drag
- Single-Component Hi-Back is super light and soft flexing yet highly responsive
- Primostrap provides a cushy feel with a strong hold
- Adaptastrap can be worn over-the-toe or as a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down effortlessly
- EVA Baseplate Cushioning provides shock absorption
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size of this bindings should I get if my snowboard boots are 8.5?"
1 Answers |
Question by cynthia on 11/26/2011 - 12:26 am
"You should get a medium. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2011 - 10:47 am
"What size do i need if i wear size 9"
1 Answers |
Question by Amber on 11/30/2011 - 10:57 pm
"If you are a women's size 9 then you would need a size large."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2011 - 10:33 am