Burton Citizen Snowboard Binding (Women's)
Beginners and park riders will appreciate the soft, forgiving flex of the Burton Citizen Snowboard Binding. Burton made sure this binding is comfortable, with a cushy LushStrap and FullBED cushioned footbed. The Citizen provides the security and support you need to progress, and it's super adjustable so you can figure out what settings you prefer. Even the strap can be worn both toestrap or capstrap style; you can try both ways and decide what's best for you.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible with all boards
- Women-specific True Fit design built specifically for women
- Lightweight Polycarbonate Baseplate is soft and forgiving
- Single-Component Canted Hi-Back is lightweight and low-profile
- MicroFLAD allows for tool-free forward-lean adjustment
- Lushstrap ergonomically curved and has EVA padding for a comfortable fit
- Adaptastrap can be worn over-the-toe or as a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release smoothly
- FullBED Cushioning System maximizes comfort and minimize fatigue
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!