Burton Cartel R Re:Flex Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Burton Cartel R Snowboard Binding's Re:Flex baseplate is specifically designed to improve board feel and eliminate the dead spot felt under traditional bindings. It also has the ASYM Reactstrap which switches between mobility and response settings when you flip it around. Combine that with easy adjustability, comfort, and mid-stiff flex, and you get a board that's built for aggressive riding.
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible (may require adapter plates)
- Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Re:Flex Baseplate enhances board feel and flex
- Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back allows for neutral stance
- DialFLAD allows for tool-free forward-lean adjustment
- Asym Reactstrap can be reversed for different feel: mobility or response
- Gettagrip Capstrap can be worn as either a toe strap or a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and releases effortlessly
- AutoCant FullBED creates a more natural riding position
- B3 gel cushioning cuts vibration and softens hard landings
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, I would like to know if this binding can be used on all brand's boards? Or only on Burton's board?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jerry on 7/30/2014 - 6:06 am
"This specific binding can be used on most boards! Only the EST bindings are Burton compatible only!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/30/2014 - 9:12 am
"I have size 10 Ambush snowboard boots. Will the medium work with these. Also what year are these bindings"
1 Answers |
Question by Thomas on 8/11/2014 - 7:02 pm
"These are from the 2013/2014 season. The size medium will fit a size 10 boot!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/12/2014 - 9:54 am
"Please could you tell what is difference between these two models except colors? I need answer ASAP. Thank you in advance. http://www.peterglenn.com/product/burton-cartel-r-reflex-snowboard-binding-mens http://www.peterglenn.com/product/burton-cartel-snowboard-binding-mens-2"
1 Answers |
Question by ivicaetf on 8/19/2014 - 9:07 am
"The Vintage green binding is an older style from last season. The all black binding is the brand new style for the season!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/19/2014 - 10:54 am