The Burton Cargo Snowboard Pant is your classic big-storage cargo that holds everything you need for extra-long sessions. Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams give you the technical performance that you need, and you can pick from loads of new prints for a style that's uniquely yours.
- 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Sig Fit offers mobility without bulk
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Big cargo pockets store all of your gear
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Mesh-lined vents dump heat when you're active
- Leg lifts keep your pants out of parking-lot mud
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into many Burton jackets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These fit a little larger than my other Burton pants so I recommend you go a size smaller.
The staff at PeterGlenn.com is the most helpful and understanding that I've ever dealt with. They are professional, courteous and they did not hesitate to help me with the exchange in sizes. I'm a 5'11'', 240 lb, size 13 boot snowboarder so it is hard to find items online that fit...but 90% of my gear comes from Peter Glenn and I will be back next season when I need a new board, bindings, and who knows what else!? 5 Stars on these pants, they are better than advertised.