Burton Blunt Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Riders with bigger feet will love stomping out a park sesh on the Burton Blunt Wide Snowboard. The Flat Zone between the bindings provides tons of stability, and, best of all, it's big enough that your toes won't hang over. Jumper Cables and carbon stringers increase the pop and snap so you can go bigger than before. The edges are turned up at the tip and tail so it's less likely you'll catch one on take off or landing. The Blunt Wide has a tip-to-tail wood core for classic feel, and an extruded base that's easy to maintain.
- Design: Freestyle
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Twin rides the same regular or switch
- Camber: Flat Top Rocker in tip/tail with flat between bindings
- Waist Width:
- Wide version for riders with boot sizes 11+
- The Channel offers unlimited stance options when paired with EST binding
- Fly Core tip-to-tail wood core provides great feel, flex, and pop
- Biax Fiberglass provides a soft and forgiving flex
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance, and easy to repair
- Jumper Cables add more pop and snap
- Scoop turned up tip and tail edges for looser feel
- Frostbite Edges grip on ice and hardpack
- Pro-Tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, I wear size 10.5 or 11 sneaker..should I go with a wide or regular board? Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by Anthony on 3/22/2014 - 1:19 pm
"If you have a boot that is lower profile you may not need a wide board unless you foot is 12 or over. If you ride a boot that does not have any size reducing qualities, and has a little more bulk to it, you may need a wide at an 11/11.5. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/24/2014 - 12:54 pm
"I'm 5'11 158lbs beginner wants to do freestyle is this fit on me? Looking for nice bindings to color red. I'm size 11, will this fit on me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jerome on 9/13/2014 - 8:00 pm
"Yes, the size 156 will work for your size. "
Answer by Yami (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/15/2014 - 9:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.