Burton Blunt V-Rocker Snowboard
Style: BLUNT 11
Bring on the Burton Blunt Snowboard, a freestyle menâ€™s snowboard that begs for the park. The Blunt will allow you to progress without being punished thanks to the catch free edge design, V-Rocker, and Cruise Control. 10:45 Sidewalls are extra beefy to handle repeated blows (whether intentional or not). Burton added Jumper Cables to their park boards to give you the needed pop off the kickers, and a Pro-Tip design to lighten the load by reducing the swing weight so you can spin the board with ease.Specs:
- Shape: Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Flex: Twin
- Flex Rating: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber V-Rocker
- V-Rocker maintains a floaty feel while keeping a strong grip with Frostbite Edges
- Fly Core with Negative Profile provides a predictable feel from tip to tail
- Biax Fiberglass promotes a soft and forgiving flex
- Cruise Control grants more stability with a softer flex and smoother edge tune
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance and easy to repair
- Rail Ready Edge Tune is rail friendly without sacrificing bite
- 10:45 Sidewalls are ultra-beefy to withstand repeated impacts
- Jumper Cables give your jumps more pop and more snap in your turns
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
- Comes with a free 2011 LTR lesson & lift ticket package at participating resorts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"i have the 2011 burton blunt and on its desciption it says cruise control. what is cruise control on a snow board?"
1 Answers |
Question by YOUNG PRO on 3/19/2011 - 8:52 pm
"Cruise Controlâ„˘ is a catch-free combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune, the board is convex at the nose and tail for freestyle fun regular or switch. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2011 - 10:37 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.