Burton Biltmore System Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Built with options, the Burton Biltmore Snowboard Jacket is a 3-in-1 system jacket with a technical, removable fleece hoodie. The sig fit allows room for additional layering on colder days or zip out the fleece and simply rock the shell on warmer days. Headed for powder? Utilize the Link ZIP Jacket-to-Pant Interface and create a 100% snow-proof seal.
- 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the surface
- 3-in-1 System Jacket with Removable DRYRIDE Thermex â„˘ Bonded Fleece M65 Hoodie
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Fulltime Contour â„˘ Hood fits around your head without blocking the view
- Zippered Chest Stash Pocket for storing your stuff
- Removable Waist Gaiter keeps the snow out and is there when you need it
- Link ZIP â„˘ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Pit Zipsâ„˘ let the heat out when needed
- Sound Pocket with Headphone Cable Port lets you rock your favorite tunes
- Fleece-Lined Zippered Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move freely
- Goggle pocket for stashing your eyewear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What model year is the burton gmp biltmore system jacket - black, large "
1 Answers |
Question by gav820 on 5/1/2011 - 11:27 am
"This jacket is from 2010."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/2/2011 - 8:29 am
"the True Black picture looks like the fleece rather than the jacket? Is the true black jacket the same style of jacket as the other colours, do you have a pic?"
1 Answers |
Question by ZEE on 6/23/2011 - 8:14 am
"This is a systems jacket that has a removable liner. What the picture of the true black jacket is showing you, is the inner liner of the jacket that you can wear separately if you choose."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/23/2011 - 9:21 am
"What color is the liner for the True Black version?"
1 Answers |
Question by C253 on 11/8/2011 - 9:16 pm
"The liner will be black for all of the jackets."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2011 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.