Burton Barracuda Snowboard (Men's)
The Burton Barracuda Snowboard was designed for free-riders who endlessly search for powder. The rocker is longer in the tip which gives you tons of float in soft snow. There's still some camber in the middle so you get the grip you need for tight turns. Raduction design means you'll size down by 2 to 3 cm with the Barracuda. You'll get the same stability and control, but in a much more agile package. For riding at high speeds, Burton added Triax fiberglass and a Carbon I-Beam. Frostbite edges engage when icy conditions are present.
- Design: Freeride Powder/ All-Mountain
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Directional increase pop in tail for higher ollies
- Shape: Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop
- Camber: S-Rocker Entry Rocker tip/ Camber between feet and tail
- Waist Width:
- The Channel unlimited stance options when paired with EST bindings
- Raduction rides longer; downsize 2 to 3 cm from normal length
- Super Fly II Core is strong, lightweight, and poppy
- Dualzone EGD adds strength and edge hold
- Triax Fiberglass flex and response for an all-mountain ride
- Carbon I-Beam maximizes pop and snap
- Sintered WFO Base is wicked fast and durable
- Pro-Tip tapered tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Frostbite Edges grip onto ice and hardpack
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Good morning! I'm in Brazil, and I want to buy your snowboard to deliver right there in Orlando. My mother is there but do not know if it is possible to buy the Brazil."
1 Answers |
Question by Carlos Tavares on 4/3/2014 - 9:34 am
"You can place an order with us online and ship to Orlando! We do accept international credit cards so you will have no problem in checkout!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/3/2014 - 3:12 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.