Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
All-mountain protection threaded into a casual work-style jacket, the Burton Boys’ Uproar Snowboard Jacket is the epitome of fashion-meets-function. This 5K waterproof jacket is topped with a bonded heathered fleece hood that's cozy and casual. The button-down style may look simple, but features like pass and media pockets, adjustable cuff closures, and a powder skirt are carefully tuned for on-hill performance. The Room-to-Grow™ extendable cuffs keep that performance going season after season.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g Thermacore™ insulation
- Bonded heathered fleece hood is soft and functional
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Velcro handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Jacket-to-Pant interface connects jacket and pant to create one-piece
- Media pocket with headphone cable port provides convenient music listening
- Internal goggle pocket for goggles
- Articulated sleeves for natural movement
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs close snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Microfleece chin lining is comfy against the face
- Glove loops for clipping gloves in
- Ticket holder hangs lift ticket
- Chest pockets add more storage
- Interior stuff pocket for added storage
- Room-to-Grow™ extendable cuffs lengthen to accommodate growing kids